Quotesby admin Leave a comment
REQUEST A QUOTE
Talk to an associate within 24 hours
To request a quote, simply fill out the form in the sidebar or contact one of our Associates to learn more about our coverage options. Highly qualified insurance specialists will design a customized risk management package at the best possible price for your needs. Someone from our offices will respond within 24 hours with an estimate.
In compiling your quote, we will review your property values to ensure that you are adequately insured, negotiate with insurance carriers to ensure the appropriate property rate, analyze costs and benefits of adjusting your fire prevention system, and review your exposures to loss of income, to electronic disturbances and mechanical breakdown, and to property in transit, both domestic and international.
See below for more information regarding package-specific services.
- Analyze insurance programs and identify coverage voids and/or duplications.
- Counsel on which risk management techniques are most appropriate for your particular exposure to loss.
- Work with you to see that the loss control and claims handling services are appropriately provided by the carrier we select.
- Review all claims to see that your best interest is served.
- Analyze rating classifications and make the necessary revisions.
- Provide pre-audit assistance and review your audits from your insurance carrier.
- Review policyholder dividend calculations and monitor dividend payment activity.
- Review premium audit calculations and insure accurate and timely handling.
- Establish a Risk Management review annually or semi-annually.
- Shop your insurance with a wide variety of carriers.
- Provide you with a summary of coverages, limits and deductibles.
- Break down your costs by profit center.
- Assist in obtaining surety bonds.
- Assist with mergers, acquisitions and leveraged buy outs.
- Provide installment options on all lines of insurance.
- Provide detailed listings and descriptions of losses.
- Provide annual updates on all open claims.
- Secure competitive quotes on a regular basis.
- Review previous loss, analyze the cause of lass and consider a dividend to other loss sensitive plan.
- Consider deferrals which may help keep you from having to pay all of the premium during the actual policy term.
- Review open claims with the insurer on a annual basis to ensure the appropriate calculation of experience modifications.
- Review open claim prior to dividend or retro calculations.
- Monitor insurers delivery of key services such as; Loss Control, Claims Management, Details Loss reports and Light Duty Return to Work programs.
- Review lease agreements.
- Review requirements for subcontractors.
- Discuss possible transfer of risk to suppliers and purchasers.
- Review certificates of insurance received from others and recommend when to ask for your own protection.
- Review any exposure to foreign liability from overseas operations and activities.
- Review exposures to pollution liability
- Review exposure to directors and officers fiduciary liability.